How to get blue black hair
1. Bleach your hair
To achieve the precise color you desire, you will need to bleach your blue black hair dye. The color might not appear as good on dark hair as it does on light hair. Then lighten your hair to get the right color. There will be guidelines included with the whitening kit; be sure to thoroughly follow them.
Use aluminum foil if you want balayage or highlights to keep the dyed hair from blending in with your natural hair.
Use a color remover if there is any remaining dye in your hair. The color remover removes added color pigments, leaving hair with its natural color.
Use a deep cleansing shampoo to help cleanse your hair of any hair buildup or dye residue.Deeply hydrate your hair. Helps hydrate and nourish your hair.
2. Dye your hair
Before you start dying your hair, remember to protect your skin. Apply a little Vaseline to the skin closest to your hair. This will prevent your skin from staining. Also, wear gloves while applying the dye. Wear old clothes because the dye can also stain them.
Not to mention, make sure you obtain the exact hair color you likeYou ought to be able to acquire the desired hue if you carefully follow the instructions that came with the hair dye. In addition, if this is your first time dying your hair, be sure to do a patch test beforehand.Use shampoo to clean your hair.Applying conditioner is not advised.
For dye mixing, refer to the instructions on the dye package
Your hair can be dyed however you like. If you are going to apply it to all of your hair, remember to start from the ends. Otherwise, your roots will be a different color (unless that’s the look you want).
- Cover your hair with the dye in sections, then apply it well.
- Use hair clips to separate other parts of your hair while doing this. If you just want to highlight your hair, use foil to cover the dyed hair away from the undyed hair.
- After that, leave the dye on your hair for the period stated on the hair dye package. Using a shower cap or plastic cap (a material that does not absorb the dye), cover the dyed hair and set it aside. It’s always helpful to set a timer so you can read or do some other work.
- Use cool water to rinse your hair. Use the conditioner and shampoo that included with the coloring package. Otherwise, simply rinse the color until the water runs clear. Some stylists say that using a vinegar rinse helps maintain the tone longer. Mix equal amounts of water and white vinegar and rinse your hair with it, but do not overdo it.
- For optimal effects, let your hair air dry.
- Sergio Cardona, a trichologist with a BSc in FWTS, cautions against following the trend at home, despite its obvious beauty. I personally recommend doing this at the salon to ensure the desired result. Then you can easily adjust the blue color of the house when it fades.”
3. How to maintain blue and black hair
Wash your hair twice a week at most. The more you wash your hair, the more color it will gain.
Use shampoos designed for dyed or damaged hair because they help nourish it.
When using conditioner, use cold water as it helps retain the moisture of the conditioner in your hair. Colored hair needs more hydration.
Use dry shampoo if you feel you need to clean your hair more than twice a week.
Stay away from heat styling. Heat treatments can cause color to fade quickly. To straighten or curl your hair, try using natural ways.
Over time, the color will fade. You will need to touch up your hair color after about a month. Vibrant colors like blue tend to fade because they are not permanent, so you will have to dye your hair again.
Now that you know how to dye and maintain your hair, here are 10 amazing blue and black hairstyles.
8 amazing blue and black hair colors
1. Midnight blue and black
Black and blue hair color is very polite. Layered color creates a stunning hairstyle.
2. Light blue hair with purple
Blue and purple look great together, so why not try them on your hair? This hairstyle looks absolutely starry.
3. Blue lights
Standard shades of navy and blue do not highlight the famous blue. The metatarsus tends to turn blue when light reflects off the hair. But this is unforgivable, because some excellent berry supplements cannot be combined with it. We are very impressed with this exceptional style.
4. Two shades of blue
Two is better than one! Why limit yourself to one shade of blue when you can use both? And let’s be honest, those blue blocks remind us of the ocean! Basically amazing!
5. Dark hair mixed with blue
The combination of colors like electric blue and navy blue looks great on anyone. Test the lights if you are not sure that most of the toy is colorful.
6. Metallic blue and black
This beautiful hair color is one for the books. Metallic blue and black hair color looks elegant.
7. Waves of blue-black hair
These waves are so dark and blue that they will choke you! It looks amazing when black stripes are centered in dim blue hair. The blue hues used there are harmoniously coordinated.
8. Blue tones
Blue tones on black hair give you an ethereal unicorn feel. Subtle yet intense depth, these shadows are stunning.
9. Raven hair
Dark black hair with a blue tint is AM-AH-ZING! This looks amazing, whatever your skin tone.
10. Peekaboo Blue Highlights
Blue peekaboo highlights are a stylish and bold hair trend where vibrant shades of blue subtly hide beneath the top layer of your hair, creating a mesmerizing effect when your hair is combed or flicked to reveal the shades.
Is blue and black hair a natural color?
Is it possible that you were lucky and born with blue-black hair? Well, although this would be great, blue-black hair is not a natural color.The amount of pigment (melanin) in hair determines its color, according to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). You can have black or brown hair if your hair has a lot of eumelanin, a kind of melanin; however, neither type of melanin turns hair blue.
1. Can you dye black hair blue?
Yes, you can dye black hair blue. You will have to bleach your black hair to get the right shade of blue.
2. Does blue dye harm hair?
Before I colored it blue, my hair, which I’ve been growing out for a few years, was really healthy. My hair got a little thinner and definitely more damaged after everything we tried to get rid of it. Basically, hair conditioners and masks are your best friends.
3. What should I do if my blue-black hair dye causes an allergic response or other negative reaction?
To relieve the affected region of skin, wash your hair dye with a gentle cleaner and use a moisturizing gel or cream.
9 of the best drugstore setting spray through a ‘full day’ test…
You’ve the best drugstore setting spray probs visible them within the aisles of shoes and on the top of your favored TikTokers make-up tutorials, however what’s the deal with makeup putting sprays? Do they virtually paintings? We decided it turned into time to position an…